The hidden wealth of nations the scourge of tax havens gabriel zucman uc berkeley september 2015. The hidden wealth of nations the scourge of tax havens is a 2015 book by 28 year old university of california berkeley economist gabriel zucman which popularized the concept of both the tax haven and corporate tax haven. A young economist hailed by thomas piketty sets out a plan for tackling tax havens. Richard murphy praises a bold effort to halt tax dodging by the 1 per cent. This webpage provides information supporting my book the hidden wealth of nations the scourge of tax havens university of chicago press fall 2015
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.