Pro bono practice and legal ethics kenneth manaster alan w scheflin viva harris on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers this book explores the history obligations challenges and rewards of pro bono legal practice. Buy pro bono practice and legal ethics read kindle store reviews amazoncom. Pro bono practice and legal ethics 9781632820716 authors kenneth manaster alan w scheflin viva harris carolina academic press. The ethics of pro bono the rules of professional conduct generally define pro bono as free legal services either suitable for lawyers of any practice . This book explores the history obligations challenges and rewards of pro bono legal practice its objective is to inspire and assist law students and lawyers to fulfill the professions duty to work for the benefit of all people in our society so that no potential client or worthy legal cause is left behind
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.