A comparison of tax rates by countries is difficult and somewhat subjective as tax laws in most countries are extremely complex and the tax burden falls differently on different groups in each country and sub national unit the list focuses on the main indicative types of taxes corporate tax individual income tax and sales tax including vat and gst. Individual income tax how does the current system of international taxation work suppose for example a us based multinational firm facing the 35 percent maximum corporate income tax rate earns 800 in profits in its irish subsidiary figure 1 the 125 percent irish corporate tax reduces the after tax profit to 700. The online rates tool compares corporate indirect individual income and social security tax rates within a country or across multiple countries key contact rodney lawrence
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.