Guide to fingerprint identification and classification monika reinhardt on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers this book is a simple guide of information and to the understanding of fingerprint identification and classification. Guide to aid in the understanding of fingerprint patterns as well as the details of the patterns needed for identification and classification. Ncic fingerprint classification it is also included on the crime information bureau identification the afis classification system is a simple . References 1 the science of fingerprints fbi 2 henry fingerprint classification and identification william fingerprint identification
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.