Real property land law an overview property signifies dominion or right of use control and disposition which one may lawfully exercise over things objects or land one of the basic dividing lines between property is that between real property and personal property. The law of property in its widest sense deals with all assets that could form part of a persons estate in a construction context this is important as there are different rights created by what is known as the law of. Property law there are two types of property real property and personal property most of the legal concepts and rules associated with both types of property are derived from en
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.