Admiralty and maritime law iv chapter 2 commercial law 41 introduction 41 charter parties 42 definition and types 42 the contract 44 typical areas of dispute 44. The admiralty and maritime law guide includes over 1500 annotated links to admiralty law resources on the internet and a growing database of admiralty case digests opinions and international maritime conventions the emphasis is on the law of the united states and the focus is on internet resources that can be used in an effective and practical manner by admiralty attorneys and maritime . Admiralty and maritime law a field of law relating to and arising from the practice of the admiralty courts tribunals that exercise jurisdiction over all contracts torts off. Admiralty an overview admiralty law or maritime law is the distinct body of law both substantive and procedural governing navigation and shipping
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.